View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Rant Room
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
This is why you should never trust the MSM
Skeeve
A white, middle-aged man walks into a mosque in Florida carrying a gas can and a pipe bomb.

There is an explosion. The FBI are calling it a hate crime and possibly domestic terrorism.

This happened on the 10th of May. Nine fucking days ago. Anyone see it on the news? (Other than local news if you live in the region)

http://crooksandl...elp-nation
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Bob of QF
What do they expect from such pundits as the "tea party" movement?

Flowers and roses?
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

catman
I didn't see it on the news.

Theory_Execution
Never heard about that over here in the UK, we did hear about the Time Sqaure car incident. It is sickening reading the papers and watching the news, and then finding clips of the guy who owns most of them saying he has a political agenda and it is reflected in his papers and channels.

You just have to remember people are killing each other everywhere for equally stupid reasons, and be happy with that.

seeker
Nothing on the news about it here either.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Hypatia
Nope. This is the first I've heard of it.

Doubting Thomas
Nope, didn't hear about it anywhere. But you can bet if it were a Muslim walking into a Christian church with a bomb, it would have been all over the news.

derF
There was an incident in Times Square? Dang, got to get off the forums once in a while.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Jump to Forum: