View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Cameron vs Hawking
Hypatia
Kirk Cameron has taken issue with Stephen Hawking's recent comment about heaven being for those who are afraid of the dark.

http://www.desere..._cid=rss-5

We all know how bright and scientific Cameron is, which is why he had this to say about it:

"Professor Hawking is heralded as 'the genius of Britain,' yet he believes in the scientific impossibility that nothing created everything and that life sprang from non-life," Cameron said. "Why should anyone believe Mr. Hawking's writings if he cannot provide evidence for his unscientific belief that out of nothing, everything came?"

Yeah... so, we should believe Cameron, because... ummm, because... Shrug Oh, yeah - his holey book. [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/292.gif[/img] is not a valid Image.

I have never heard, or read anywhere, that professor Hawking has said that nothing created everything, or that life sprang from non-life. But I am completely unsurprised that Cameron has managed to construe his expected misconception from anything Hawking has ever said.

At least Cameron is consistent with his bullshit and skewed perceptions of what others say.

I know the title of the article is 'Stephen Hawking vs Kirk Cameron', but I think it's the other way around.

To Kirk: i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/CuteStupid-1.jpg

Theory_Execution
I have heared that line sooo many times, he just changes the name, one might say it is his script, and hes sticking to it.

You could unplug Hawkings computer, and he would still trump Kirk for the most coherent and informed comment.

catman
Kirk Cameron...what a dipshit. I can't think of a better description.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

seeker
You gotta love irony. Apparently Cameron believes that it makes more sense that an incredibly complex being just sat around forever doing nothing and the spontaneously decided, after an eternity of doing nothing, to create everything.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Bob of QF
seeker wrote:
You gotta love irony. Apparently Cameron believes that it makes more sense that an incredibly complex being just sat around forever doing nothing and the spontaneously decided, after an eternity of doing nothing, to create everything.

.... from nothing.

And violating claim false that "something from nothing is impossible".

Idiots.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Jump to Forum: