View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Rant Room
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Ann Coulter is still a c*nt
Skeeve
Coulter Suggests Mass Murder As A Way To "Save England From Itself"

A few well-placed rifle rounds, and the rioting would end in an instant. A more sustained attack on the rampaging mob might save England from itself, finally removing shaved-head, drunken parasites from the benefits rolls that Britain can't find the will to abolish on moral or utilitarian grounds. We can be sure there's no danger of killing off the next Winston Churchill or Edmund Burke in these crowds.

From Media Matter for America

Cynic
:Can't Understand Normal Thinking. Yep. Sums her up.

Theory_Execution
Its settled down quite a bit, weve had rain.

Cynic
Fair weather looters. Is that more... or less appalling?

Hypatia
Theory_Execution wrote:

Its settled down quite a bit, weve had rain.

Let it rain.

Good grief. What a mess that is in London.

Fortunately I've never encountered anyone who I knew to be a Coulter fan or supporter. Hopefully the only people who really listen to her are the ones who want to catch and report on her idiot remarks.

catman
She is indeed an appalling human being, to use the expression loosely. I see her books at Barnes & Noble and am awestricken that such a hateful virago can possibly be listened to by anyone.

Well, come to think of it, some people take Rick Perry seriously as well.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Theory_Execution
She reminds me of HIV.

seeker
The tragedy isn't that Ann Coulter said it, the tragedy is that a lot of conservatives agree with her.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Jump to Forum: