View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » My precious!
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
mi gatos!
Supernaut
I have three cats! They are awesome. The oldest is Mr Whiskers...he is like 14yrs old and mean as f*ck! The middle one is Dish...he is annoying because he wants to lay next to your face when laying down. The youngest is Bewz....he is the biggest pussy of a cat (also the largest of the three) but is the most affectionate.

catman
My old cat Willy is almost 17 now. I also look after two neighborhood cats when they come by. I share custody of them with a neighbor.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Supernaut
My oldest is about 14, the middle kitteh is about 4 and the youngest is about a year old. I have no neighbor kittehs. But three are enough for me!

catman
I've had as many as four indoor cats before, and that is all I can take. Due to attrition, I've only got one now. Willy's brother died at about 15 years old. I'm considering getting one more...it's nice having two, since they can keep one another company, and it's fun to watch them interact. Besides, Willy can't last very much longer, even though he's in good health.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Supernaut
I love my cats and will keep them until the end...but damn three cats is a bit much for me Sad

Bob of QF
Two seems to be an ideal number for indoor cats.

In my not in the least humble opinion...

Wink

I currently have two-- but both are getting on, and I'll have to contemplate replacement.

But not yet-- they are both cherished for what they are, though.

Smile
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

cheshiredragon
0(zero) cats fit me....
Kittens+river=fun
That's right, I said it...

catman
cheshiredragon: May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

cheshiredragon
Catman(Joe) you know I have love for the kitties and I wish them no harm. Just please do not make me the one to jump in the river to save a sack full of kittens.

catman
Whatsamatterwithyou, using my real name? Now you've blown my cover. Shock

I wouldn't ask you. I would do it myself!

cheshiredragon
You didn't have to say I used your real name(Mi nombre es Richardo) if I spelled all that right.

Hell Id push you in a river if there were cats cause I know you would save them. I am sure I would too, but I might claim I can't swim.

How about some puppies? DO NOT WATCH THIS unless you are ....errr I'd rather not post this. It is not my site.

Supernaut
That post reminded of those asshole Marines that threw that puppy off a cliff a few years back.

http://www.google...pUa8plAiXw

catman
I don't think I want to watch that. CD, I'd try to save puppies too, although I much prefer cats to dogs.

cheshiredragon
I wasn't talking about that one, Supernaut. However, I have seen some other videos with that same type of abuse. Sickening to say the least.

I am more of am exotic animal person. I have had rats, ferrets, snakes, hamsters, iguanas, tarantulas, even scorpions and all kinds of other odd animals. This last year I have been harassing the Texas Dept. of Agriculture to give me a permit for a Skunk, but they are saying that rabies is too rampant in Texas. Which is messed up because I need to buy one from a breeder and there is no chance of rabies from a breeder AND there isn't even a breeder in Texas. Texas irritates me sometimes :/

Supernaut
I would love have a "Savannah" cat.

http://www.google...8ZjHe8ka5A

Not too much into exotics aside from cats though Sad

catman
There are too many 'breeders' in Texas. There wouldn't be so much traffic congestion otherwise.

Since I'm an amateur radio operator, I guess that makes me a 'hamster'. Cool

Jump to Forum: