View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Wait For IT!
neilmarr
WaitWear. Where Purity and Passion meet Power & Phashion

Nope, I'm not kiddin'. This (http://www.waitwe...index.html) is where Virgins for Jesus can buy special underwear aimed at preserving their divinely sworn chastity just when things start to get hot. And it's serious!

Hoots. Neil

RayvenAlandria
There are not enough ROFL smilies to convey how I feel at this moment.

Skeeve
!!!
Skeeve attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Doubting Thomas
[img]http://www.waitwear.com/waitwear/images/photospread1.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.

Am I the only one who thinks 866-JUS-WAIT is a little racist? Like it's making fun of the way some black people talk, "jus' wait."

Although I was raised in the Church, got very good grades, was very mature intellectually, I did not have the tools I needed to help me when the peer pressure came. Most adults thought, naturally, that I knew it all; that I was "smarter than that," but they were wrong. I became sexually active at the age of 15 and no one knew. When I was allowed to date at 16, I was never told what was appropriate and what was not. I thought that I was strong enough to be in any situation and still say NO. I was wrong. My first son was born out of wedlock when I was 21. I later had two more children out of wedlock at 26 and 30 years of age with many relationships from age 15-25.

Umm... that's probably because you were raised in a Christian home where any talk of sex was seriously taboo. Had you been properly taught about sex, birth control, and waiting to have sex until you're ready, you probably wouldn't have found yourself in that situation. Now, you're trying to preach the same ineffective "wait until you're married" abstinence-only sex non-education that caused you to have several children out of wedlock and end up in many dead-end relationships (as stated in other paragraphs I didn't quote here).
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Hypatia
'Wear 'WaitWear' and forget about any and all effort on your part to have actual conversation with anyone about sex. Simply advertise what you want others to assume you 'think' by wearing our clothing line and meet all those other non-thinkers who can also read.'

*Warning: 'WaitWear' does not and cannot prevent natural human hormonal occurrences, nor can it cause the human brain to think for itself in those instances. You will still get horny and need to know about birth control, or how to have self control because you want to, fool.'

General-Pryce
The whole idea of wait until you're married is offensive.

WE ARE ANIMALS

There is a reason puberty takes place. Wait until you are ready, fine, but people become ready at different ages.

Story for you. I once dated a fundamentalist Christian, her dad was a priest. Well, one night whilst drinking, stuff happened. Not full sex, but close enough. Even though she believed in waiting till married, living in a vicarage and travelling around the world as a missionary, she still couldn't fully resist natural human urges. Its damaging to a person surely in order to deny them natural acts.

Doubting Thomas
I think that's why so many priests & preachers get caught up in sex scandals. Priests are supposed to remain celebate, which is denying natural sexual urges. Unless you've been castrated, you're going to want to have sex. It's just a natural urge.

And everyone knows that if you only have oral or anal sex before marriage, you're still a virgin. Smile

neilmarr
Frightening to think how long people had to wait before marriage was invented, eh? I can well imagine the disappointment of a cave man who goes to all the trouble of clubbing a female over the head and dragging her home just to be told that it will be another 48,000 years before marriage ceremonies would be held and would he mind hanging on a bit. Neil

Doubting Thomas
Well, we all know that cavemen were Christian...

Theory_Execution
Random from the site
I became sexually active at the age of 15 and no one knew.

So he was masturbating? Or was he having sex with people who were asleep?

Im thinking of bringing out my own line, a line of condoms, with DONT WAIT stamped on them.

Or at least some tshirts with 'Tits Or Swallow' for those not fond of the old rain macks.

Hypatia
Doubting Thomas wrote:
Well, we all know that cavemen were Christian...

Heh heh, yeah, so much for waiting...

Jump to Forum: