View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
I'm baaaaaaaack.
Nails3Jesus0
Hello (again) to all those hellbound heathen peeps! It's been a while and most probobly don't remember me.

Sinny
Nails! Nails! Ahhhh I remember you Grin

Welcome back Nails been too long. Settle down with a cup of coffee or whatever drink you prefer and take a gander at what's going on at the new atheiststoday.com site. Then feel free to update us on yourself if you want to.

So wazzup.

General-Pryce
Welcome (back) aboard ship mate.

Cynic
Hey, Nails, how're the the reefing going?

catman
N3J0: Hey, I remember you! Welcome to the new place.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

derF
I too, remember you, nails3jesus0! Don't know how you managed to navigate to our new site, but we welcome you and invite you to jump into any topic thread you feel you have something to add too. A hearty welcome to you!
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Hypatia
Hi ya N3J0, how the heck are you?

How are the reef tanks coming along these days?

Glad you made your way here.

neilmarr
Good to have your company again, Nails. Neil

Skeeve
There's a name I haven't seen in a long while, welcome Nails!
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
Wow, it has been a while

cheshiredragon
NAILS! Welcome back good chap! Pull up a chair. We have beer, coffee and tea. However, it's bring your own cookies and/or wings for now.
That's right, I said it...

derF
Did someone say BEER ? ? ?
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

RayvenAlandria
Hi Nails, welcome to the site.

cheshiredragon
I only offer the best.
i112.photobucket.com/albums/n195/cheshiredragon/beer.jpg

(You know, my phone takes some of the best and worst pics)
That's right, I said it...

Solidsquid
Welcome back Nails, good to see ya again.

Nails3Jesus0
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Yes, it has been a while. Life has a way of bum rushing you once in a while, but I survive. The reef tank has faired very well, better than me, completely oblivious to the changes in my life.
Seems there have been some changes around this community also. I feared that you all had been thrown to whims of the internet gods, never to be seen again. What the hell happened? Is this site still operated by the same person, just a different name? or is this site completely independent?
I remain unchanged from those who knew me from the past. Still the same heathen unbeliever who likes to needle the ocational xtian fundie! Any interesting ongoing debates on the site?
I'll try and be more regular around here in the future. I've missed all you sick and perverted heathens (Schmoo!), and respect so many of you for your intellect (that's not a line, baby, it's the truth!).Wink

seeker
Apparently the guy that owned the old Atheists.com site sold it on a whim. The sale caught everyone, including Majorbytes by surprise. This site was started by Skeeve a few months ago.

Hypatia
We kind of were thrown into the whims of the Internet gods - Turkish that is. They're who bought the site and, last known to us, turned around and had it up for sale again.

This site is still too new for any fundies to have stumbled upon it, but never mind that. They'll be along.

Pull up a bean bag, put your feet up and have a brewski, or whatever tickles your taste buds right about now.

willie
Welcome back, Nails.

Jump to Forum: