View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Victoria Jackson is a whackaloon
Skeeve
Always thought she was funny on SNL, but sheesh, she is an outright fundie whackaloon.

I hope that America realizes that Obama is a communist before it's too late.

Read 1984 by George Orwell. I read it twice.

Watch the movies: "Blocking: The Path to 911" & "The Third Jihad"

Also, please visit these sites: citizensunited.com & wallbuilders.com

Why am I voting for the fantastic McCain/Palin ticket? Simply because my "world view" is based on the belief that The Bible is the inerrant, holy, Word of God, and the Republican stance on abortion, marriage, government control, taxes, education, health care, charity, military, defense, democracy and freedom - lines up closest with the Bible's message.

And lots more at her blog:

http://www.victor...ckson.com/
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

General-Pryce
Urgh, reading her web page makes me feel ill.

seeker
She was always a little whacked out. She was a big bush supporter until she shaved.

Nails3Jesus0
I had no idea she was a fundie. Whenever I saw her on SNL, she always came off as dimwitted and annoying. Perhaps it wasn't an act.

derF
If she appeared dimwitted and annoying on SNL she has eliminated all doubt with her site.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

neilmarr
You're sure it's not all a joke? Surely someone couldn't say all this stuff with a straight face. Neil

seeker
Unfortunately it isn't a joke. I've heard her express the same views in interviews.

Doubting Thomas
Yeah, she was funny on SNL, now she's apparently just pathetic.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Cynic
I liked the commercial they did where she had the extra finger problem and was advertizing this finger remover (a la wart remover commercials). Perhaps this recently revealed genetic disorder of hers made her a shoe-in for the bit.

derF
Whats her name wrote:
Why am I voting for the fantastic McCain/Palin ticket? Simply because my "world view" is based on the belief that The Bible is the inerrant, holy, Word of God, and the Republican stance on abortion, marriage, government control, taxes, education, health care, charity, military, defense, democracy and freedom - lines up closest with the Bible's message.

I think the only thing required here is a nice juicy, course Brooklyn cheer. "Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!"
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Hypatia
I used to like her on SNL. Later I learned she's a fundie and I remember being disappointed, but I'd never seen her website or knew how much of a looney fundie she is until I took a look at it.

Too bad she and I share the same first name. Ugh.

I'll throw in the 'ol Bronx cheer: Thffft!!

Jump to Forum: