Roger Ebert finally reviews Expelled
Skeeve
And tears him a new one in the process:

http://blogs.sunt....html#more
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Cynic
I'm going to miss Ebert -- already do.

catman
I have missed Ebert ever since he left At The Movies. Now the show is completely different. Hell, I still miss Gene Siskel.

Great article, Skeeve. Thanks for providing the link.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Doubting Thomas
I was tempted to rent eXpelled to see what it was like, but that review told me everything I need to know. And the fact that Stein equates evolution with Nazi death camps lowers my opinion of him that much further.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

catman
I was curious about it, but as you said, the review satisfied my curiosity. And I certainly wouldn't want to spend money to see it in any form, which would support the nonsense financially.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

cheshiredragon
long article but, well said. I still have not seen it either. Will probably D/L it.
The article put this vision in my head:
Ben bent over, pants at his ankle and Ebert standing behind him trying to desperately to dislodge his leg which is knee deep in Ben's ass. HAHAHAH

Thanks for the link Skeeve. I have always like Siskel and Ebert. I used to watch their show until Siskel died. After that Ebert seemed to lose a lot of steam and just seemed to not care anymore. Good comeback though.
That's right, I said it...

catman
I liked At The Movies with Richard Roeper and his guest critic. But now it's been redone and although I still watch it, I don't like it as much. Ebert had big health problem (a heart attack, I think) and never made it back onto the show. I agree, Siskel & Ebert were the best of all.

Jump to Forum: