View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » U.S. Politics
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Bush utters the truth
derF
Listen carefully to what Bush says here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/r-yky5vm1Gs&hl=en&fs=1[/youtube]
Edited by seeker on 12/23/2008 11:15
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

catman
Where? I didn't see anything to click on.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

cheshiredragon
derF, it went a missin'?

OH WAIT.....
I GET IT HAHAHAH good one, derF
Edited by cheshiredragon on 12/23/2008 03:24
That's right, I said it...

seeker
fixed the link.

RayvenAlandria
That was a funny slip.

catman
Wow. I'm glad he won't be around much longer. Maybe it wasn't a slip.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Bob of QF
*sigh*

I had so hoped that the Demowimps woulda voted to Impeach Bush.

It would've put a nice capstone on his reign, and would have eliminated the freebies he's entitled to as a retired prez.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

jayon
Bob of QF wrote:
*sigh*

It would've put a nice capstone on his reign, and would have eliminated the freebies he's entitled to as a retired prez.

I agree. He should have been out long ago, and at the very least, they should have gone through with the late impeachment process. Was one of the reasons that he was going out anyway? That shouldn't be a valid reason to stop impeachment proceedings. No wait, according to a CNN article it was dropped because it "was unlikely to succeed and would be divisive." I that a reason either? If they would say, because there isn't enough proof or that the fault wasn't enough to cause this move then I would say they probably shouldn't do it, but because they don't think it will succeed and is divisive doesn't sound like a valid enough reason not to proceed. That may just be me though.

catman
The divisiveness would serve a useful purpose, namely showing who the ideologues and idiots are.
Edited by catman on 12/28/2008 02:06

Sinny
jayon wrote:
Bob of QF wrote:
*sigh*

I agree. He should have been out long ago, and at the very least, they should have gone through with the late impeachment process. Was one of the reasons that he was going out anyway? That shouldn't be a valid reason to stop impeachment proceedings. No wait, according to a CNN article it was dropped because it "was unlikely to succeed and would be divisive." I that a reason either? If they would say, because there isn't enough proof or that the fault wasn't enough to cause this move then I would say they probably shouldn't do it, but because they don't think it will succeed and is divisive doesn't sound like a valid enough reason not to proceed. That may just be me though.

Guess what Jayon....It's not just you. Because I couldn't agree more. :yes:

Hypatia
That wasn't a slip up. He is, after all, doing his best to finish us off before he leaves office.

Jump to Forum: