i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/image006sn.jpg

i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/image005sn.jpg

i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/image004sn.jpg

i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/image003sn.jpg

i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/image002sn.jpg

i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/image001sn.jpg

i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/image014-1sn.jpg

jayon
hehe. good stuff, I hadn't seen all of them.

catman
I love the one of the hanging! They're quite clever. I hardly ever get enough snow here to make a snowman.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

cheshiredragon
This is why I want to move to Minnesota. I have always wanted to do stuff like this in the Winter. When I lived in the mountains outside of Vegas, we would only get enough to make about 3 snowmen, never enough to make an entire scene. I love snow and I love Calvin & Hobbes, I have all Bill Watterson's comics.
Edited by cheshiredragon on 12/25/2008 06:26
That's right, I said it...

RayvenAlandria
I love Calvin, he's too funny.

Sinny
They are hysterical !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

I laughed my ass off GrinCool

Bob of QF
Sinny wrote:
They are hysterical !!!!

Now, you no longer need to sit down....nor to worry about the size of it anymore, right?

*ducks the object(s) thrown at QB*
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Nails3Jesus0
cheshiredragon wrote:
This is why I want to move to Minnesota. I have always wanted to do stuff like this in the Winter. When I lived in the mountains outside of Vegas, we would only get enough to make about 3 snowmen, never enough to make an entire scene. I love snow and I love Calvin & Hobbes, I have all Bill Watterson's comics.

I havn't read a comic on a steady basis since Watterson quit the biz. I havn't found one that is genuinly touching and intelligent or as beautifully drawn as C&H. I miss that kid and his tiger.Sad

cheshiredragon
As do I. What bothers me most is that Wattersons' inspirations -Krazy Kat & Peanuts- ran for more than 30yrs each. His comic lasted for only 11yrs, WTF Mate ^^

I too never really enjoyed other comics as much as C&H. The were a few I liked but, none as much. The Far Side, Zits & Dilbert are the only ones I can really remember.

catman
Dilbert is still going strong. I also like Shoe (which is a lot like the old Pogo strip in its humour) and Get Fuzzy. I too miss The Far Side.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Sinny
Bob of QF wrote:
Sinny wrote:
They are hysterical !!!!

Now, you no longer need to sit down....nor to worry about the size of it anymore, right?

*ducks the object(s) thrown at QB*

Ohhh baby you just wish you could have my ass

i126.photobucket.com/albums/p118/pics4funphotos/JessicaRabbitcartoon.jpg

Hypatia
There there now. Let's hold onto our asses, shall we?

Grin

Hypatia
The snow sharks and the hot water bottle-on-the-head-suicide are my favorites.

[img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/gigglesmile.gif[/img] is not a valid Image.

Nails3Jesus0
I like snowman evolution.

catman
Q: What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen?

A: Snowballs.
:ack:

CD: A big snowfall is one thing, but are you sure you're ready for a Minnesotan winter? Months of really cold weather? I don't think I could take that.
Edited by catman on 01/04/2009 15:14

cheshiredragon
hahaha good one! Yes, I am ready for them I grew up in the mountains just outside of Las Vegas and it snowed every Winter at least 2ft that stayed anywhere from 2wks to 2mo. I am ready for it. It is a change here for me I have only lived here in TX for 5yrs now and I can't stand the hot and humid weather. OF course I'll be here for the next few years getting my schooling done. SO, I have a while yet :/

catman
Was it as cold all winter in the mountains near Las Vegas (NV) as it is in Minnesota? The snow is one thing, but the extreme and long-lasting cold would be very trying for me. On the other hand, so are the hot and humid summers here in TX, but not as much!

My electric power was just just out for 8 hours and 10 minutes, due to the icy conditions. Right after I came to AT today, it went out. I'll not read anything supernatural into the timing.Wink

cheshiredragon
hahah mine went out too! Wasn't that long though. I live near rich people and they bitch more than a newborn so, I was only out for about 1h.

catman
I didn't mind it too much until the sun went down and I didn't know whether it would be restored before morning. I wouldn't have slept very well! It wasn't fun stumbling around in the cold inside my house using a flashlight, but my outlook brightened when I saw the electric company guys working a block away. A couple hours later, it came back on and I got to watch the end of the Texas-Ohio State football game as the house slowly warmed.

Jump to Forum: