Print Thread
nice!
cheshiredragon
Nice new site. I need to start getting more content! Smile
It hosted in Germany..kewl!

Kallistie
Hi Cheshire! Welcome!

Skeeve
cheshire! Good to see you again...Welcome to our little place on the internet.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
CD, glad you made it buddy

neilmarr
Hya CD. Great to be able to play in two bonny sandpits at once, eh? Good to see you here. Hope Skeeve will pop by AA, too, from time to time. Thanks to you both. Cheers. Neil

seeker
We need to make sure both sites work if for no other reason than to confuse the fundies.

RayvenAlandria
Welcome to the new hangout Cheshire.

catman
CD: Welcome to the other new site. I do my best to frequent them both. I hope everyone else will.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
Hey CD - awesome to see you here (always good to see you). Now we have two playgrounds to meet and hang out at. Smile

Catman - love the avatar!! I want it! Wink

catman
Hypatia: Too bad, you can't have it.Pfft But thanks, although Rayven deserves the credit. What is the one you are using?
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
catman wrote:
Hypatia: Too bad, you can't have it.Pfft But thanks, although Rayven deserves the credit. What is the one you are using?

Heh, I understand Cat. I'll just have to admire it from afar. Wink

My avatar is Point No Point lighthouse in Hansvile, WA. It's the namesake of Point No Point lighthouse on Chesapeake Bay.

catman
Very nice indeed! Is it an oil painting?

Hypatia
catman wrote:
Very nice indeed! Is it an oil painting?

It's actually a photograph. It may look a little out of focus from being re-sized, and maybe that makes it look like a painting. But when you see it as a larger size you can tell it's a photo.

The lantern is actually lit too. Too bad it isn't noticeable in the avatar size.

catman
Ah, OK. Yes, the soft focus made me think it might be a painting.

Incidentally, next weekend, amateur radio is having an international lighthouse and lightship event with portable stations set up all over the world, in or adjacent to lighthouses and lightships. I hope conditions are good.
Edited by catman on 08/08/2008 17:40

Jump to Forum: