View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Nail Christians Just like Jesus
Jesus-14inch
If Jesus was around..., do you realy think he would appreciate people ''Reminding Him'' on the sad, dark day he died? Haha, I don't think so. People are Gods. I'm not realy a ''People type of Guy'', but if you ever hear somebody say: I'm a People type person, run fast becuase that's the Bad People. MOFO's that have so much to hide! Anyways, closest thing to god I can think of is Myself. I am God and My, AMD Powered, ATI Graphics, Computer... Is My Messiah Smile That ''mixture'' is way better than, and similar to, ADAM (AMD) and Eve, ''Ate I'', FUCK off Pedophiles! the apple Sad hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I will NEVER NEVER buy an Intel, or a NVIDIA, That shit is SHIT and it's Phukked Up, just like Christians! Smile Anyways, I have the same rights as God, and lot's more!

Nails3Jesus0
?????????

Cynic

Modest Mouse Wrote...
All the people that you know.
All the people that you know.
All those people that you know
floatin' in the river are logs.
Well let's take this potted plant
to the woods and set it free.
I'm gonna tell the owners
just how nice that was of me.

I could buy myself a reason.
I could sell myself a job.
I could hang myself on treason.
Oh I am my own damn god.
HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA

Edited by Cynic on 02/06/2009 16:33

Sinny
:claphands:

Pfftunchkitty:

Jesus-14inch
Go to Hell. Phuk that Sh*t. I will never, never buy an Intel... haha Maybe you people remember ''The Days when Computers did sh*t, amm, like... Freeze'', piss you off and made you angry? Those days are gone. Dude, nothing is more sweet than the Combination of AMD (CPU) and a Beautiful ATI Videocard. Hah... I was at the ''Rubbish tip'' like a week ago, and I bought myself a ''AMD - K6 233Mh/z (1997) Processor..., for 20 Cents (Australian $)! That used to back in the day, Ripp Intells Balls Bigtime. Even has a, underneath, has a ''Warranty Void If Removed''... 20 Cents... The Gold Plating is at least worth $5 Smile Phuk ya, I'm a proud owner of an 12 year old AMD Product! It's actually really nice looking... It has some type of Aluminium Heat-sink, that's what the AMD writing is on. And it says at the bottom: Designed for Microsoft Windows 95. If I had an Intell given to me..., seriously, I would not know what to do with it. Sorry for Intell users, but Dude, time to Upgrade. By the way, AMD is a Reverse-Engineered Intell, so Intell users don't feel too bad, get Real. Ohh,... and another thing... From Experience, no sh*t, Honestly, I had 4 NVIDIA's ph*kk out on me. The worst was the MX440, (one Dual Head, and one normal one). As I said AMD is a Reverse-Engineered Intell. I know this site is to Educate People in many ways, sorry about talking Computer stuph... Anyways... Who else thinks that ''Church'' Smells Like Sh*tt? Smile

Cynic
Welcome, Jesus-14inch! Hey, no need for the asteriks -- we're all big kids and know what letter you're substituting for. Extra letters probably don't add anything either. Wink

My laptop has a 1.6 Ghz Intel Mobile M processor, which will kick an AMD K2's ass any day of the week. Why? Because it's like six years newer. Who gives a shit if their car's engine is the very best little engine that could ever be if it's not big enough to move the car its in?

But anyway, I can tell from the gratuitous capitalization that I'm already too late, so I'll leave you with some more Modest Mouse lyrics:

The ocean breathes salty, won't you carry it in?
In your head, in your mouth, in your soul.
The more we move ahead the more we're stuck in rewind.
Well I don't mind. I don't mind. How the hell could I mind?

Well that is that and this is this.
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get.
You get away from me. You get away from me.

Well that is that and this is this.
Will you tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what you missed,
when the ocean met the sky.
You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste the afterlife?

RayvenAlandria
I use AMD and won't buy Intel. I have both NVidia and ATI, both are giving me problems with WoW. That may have more to do with WoW's crappy coding than the cards though.

Jesus-14inch
Could be anything but realy I hope it is The NVIDIA, (n-v, as in Envy, never did good to anybody, and in Graphics, hah, I remember Golden days I used to jump high and say..., with PRIDE: Geeforce, Geeforce Mo'Fo's... haha. Nah, those days are old and, over-done. Sometimes I think to myself, If,... ''The Man'' actually was more Intelligent to me, then, sure he would have Created a much BETTER, Time and Place for me to go into and Explore, But in this ''Time and Place, in which (all are completely non existent and if real, makes you a Bitch,..., to many things. Jesus... I am 24 Years old. I will prove you wrong in a short time, If I ever,... do, hah, get a time with you... Fuck You! Beacuse you Where Born to ''This World'', just like me. So, Asshole,... ummm: Besides my Dick being at Least 11 inches more (+... an Additive Smile and My I.Q. Well over, whatever and WHO ever you know, 200+? I'm 24 years old. Live in Australia. Listen. Who's World is this? You make people feel we are all the same..., and YES! YES We are. So what makes you feel I am Shit, and, why would I, and in FACT... WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYBODY Die for somebody,... What's that shit all about, FOR SO LONG! Dude, if this Universe was mine, it would be as much mine as yours, why, what Logic says: Death is ok, just happens? Not my style, and Logic, dude it's 2009... Dude, go on, try it, just try it. I'm here right now, and: It is MY Way, on Your Highway Smile
I have just as many Rights as God. I mean, I'm just the Consumer, so sounds about right...? Thank you and have a Nice day. Get high, have a drink, and, Give him the Finger, because it's his fault they feed normal people like us,... all that, if there ever is a word for it, SHIT Smile

Skeeve
Medication alert!
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Jesus-14inch
Hah, I will skip my Medcs, just for tonight. It's usually waht I do when I have large amounts of Alcohol. Just seems the right thing to do, my medcs are ''on the wild side'' Smile

cheshiredragon
Yeah, even I couldn't come up with crazy shit like this. ATI os pro but, I am an nVidia fan, Sir. You speak nonsense.
That's right, I said it...

Jump to Forum: