View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hah, that ''Life is pain Avatar''
Jesus-14inch
Sure, strongly relates and strongly expresses, life ain't all that sometimes! And, funny thing, reminds me on... Don't just poke ''em'' in the eye, spread the energy and aim for Vagina! Smile
''Whipping out the Big-One'' Hey Girl, 14 Inches, so, amm, If you just like, umm,, wanna have some Weed and a quiet drink, and still just stay in my bed tonight, and maybe by tomorrow, we just imagen, that i never mentioned about, umm, things, large, old and lazy looking things''. Hmmm ok, ''Lil Sexy'', tonight we just smoke a lil bit of Weed, and tomorrow, after a long time to think about, I will reward you. So ya, fuck dude, I am about to finish this Message, and I'm like, thinking about my Ex - Girlfriend,... My Ex, looks about 80% like that Miranda Kerr girl... And one day, when (and if) i'm ready to go, and I agree to it, I will know 1 Thing: The Year 2000-2003, I Had a, no shit, 100%, similar to, but much Better Woaman (Girl). Oh, and the 20% difference in looks, Mine, My was way better, and make that a large number.
I hope I do get slight more respect, to the Average Joe. Fuck ya. This site is Great. Later in life, I have a large amount of money coming my way in life, and, by then, sure I will still be angry at... WHO? God? No. But I will find someone (joke). But I am certainly enheriting a Shitload of money. I will remain Atheist, becuase money will never, ever, buy me another ''Miranda Kerr'' Look-Alike, but I will be stronger. And I can Predict now: Somebody will Pay for FUCKING my Time, with The most Beautiful Girl, I had ever Seen, My Ex Girlfriend. And much before the Time I ''Cash In'', in Life, If it takes I will Organize and RUN a Small-Scale War... On Who'm? Some shit a man can take in life, nobody and nothing could ever, ever make up for it. I'm going now, I'm beeing too slow on re-filling drinks. And As I said: Year 2000 (Since April 2000 - Until 2003-04) I, Sasa Kandic. Had a similar too, but much better looking Woman than MIRANDA KERR. Dude, if I die tonight, WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE? (Really... Shoot your fucking HEAD, with something, Big, and go fuck yourself you loser) No. Not just yet. It's time to Go, When I Say, Tonight... You will all Remember me.
Thank You!

Skeeve
I'm getting headaches.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Cynic
Standing too close to those brush fires?

Jesus-14inch
No not standing too close... But yes it is fucked up shit.
But certainly had nothing to do with me. Not easy to make that statement too often. As one mans ''Problem'' is never His Problem. I wish I could Prove that, NOTHING is ever, ever ''1 mans Fault.'' Problems Always come from somewhere else. Man is not truly capeable of ''Self Descrution''.

RayvenAlandria
Sasa, who cares if your girlfriend was pretty? Pretty does make a person superior or even decent. Dating someone pretty doesn't make someone superior or even decent. Was she nice? Did you fuck up and lose a nice girl, (who happened to also be pretty)? Then figure out why you did that and fix it so that you won't do it again in the future. If she wasn't nice and was just arm candy, then stop being a shallow fuck and concentrate on more important qualities in a woman.

jayon
RayvenAlandria wrote:
Sasa, who cares if your girlfriend was pretty? Pretty does make a person superior or even decent. Dating someone pretty doesn't make someone superior or even decent. Was she nice? Did you fuck up and lose a nice girl, (who happened to also be pretty)? Then figure out why you did that and fix it so that you won't do it again in the future. If she wasn't nice and was just arm candy, then stop being a shallow fuck and concentrate on more important qualities in a woman.

Oh, Rayven... If you didn't have a man, I'd probably come over there right now. Grinancingturtle:

Doubting Thomas
Is this one of those random word generators you often see the text from in the bottom of spam emails? Smile
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Jump to Forum: