View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
...If I was God...
Jesus-14inch
Hi guys. I don't know who is the actual Admin of this site? Must be some cool guy eitherways? Maybe that ''Catman'', him maybe? Or is it that Dude with them Rats, and one of them has a bad Ear-infection... Oh... man, yes should be ok and I hope it doesn't spread to the Bone! I have a Rat. Her name is ''Clea''. And when I get her a Male Rat, I will call him: ''Frea-Q'' (As in, FREAK, when see, His Big BALLS,... as in Freaquency... So they together: FREAQ (Freak-when see) And ''Clea'' (Cleopatra) Or as in FreaQ and ...see Clea (Clear)... She's My Rat, and she IS a Queen! And just makes me think, there should be a New Forum Topic: ''If I was God''. It will be fun, oh, and also, gives many of ''Us'' an oportunity, to Take The Role Of God! Yes and if I was God right now and ''Just before I unleash ALL HELL on The World''... Jesus, was one of my offspring. He was My Son. I made you, and now! I guess I would Kill Everybody, what Father would not, for his Son! I will BREAK YOU! Only seems natural to think, feel, and act that way Smile
After all... This Site is not about ''Us''. This Site is about ''Every Indivudual On Here''. First night I joined on here I was nervous... Now it's not ''google'', well yes stil is first page my Browswer goes too, but www.atheiststoday... is SECOND! A Place I will always Feel Home.

RayvenAlandria
If I were Gawdfairy I would start by fixing all the delusional people. That would be a good start.

jayon
If I were a deity, I wouldn't give my self genitalia and walk around naked all the time. People would be like, "Is that God or Goddess?". And I would be like, "Go worship yourself, freak!" Yeah... :chainsmoke:

Sinny
If I was a god I would make sure every single human and animal on the planet could hear me, see me and comprehend every word I say when I announce I am the great god. That would be proof I exist for starters.

cheshiredragon
i believe in you, sinny Smile
That's right, I said it...

Bob of QF
Sinny wrote:
If I was a god I would make sure every single human and animal on the planet could hear me, see me and comprehend every word I say when I announce I am the great god. That would be proof I exist for starters.

Oh, so you think Fair Play is a valuable trait in a deity?

Nice!

You'll notice that most of your typical deities do not have such a trait; they tend towards playing special favorites....

...you know, like that evil gym coach who used to pick his favorite students and made fun of the less capable ones....

...and *exactly* like the bible-god.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Nails3Jesus0
If I were a god, I would dress like Huggy Bear from Starsky & Hutch. The beer would flow like wine. Every 2nd Wednesday would be Change the Gravitational Constant of the Universe Day. Cold fusion would be a reality. My Alma Mater would win the National Championship... every year. Junk food would make you ripped and buff for dudes, and for the ladies, it would make your breasts perky and your ass so pert and hard you could bounce a quarter off it. Brussel sprouts and lima beans would be deadly poisonous. Pizza and beer would be considered like holy communion.
With the exception of the occasional zombie uprising (just to keep you on your toes), life would be good for my creations. No religion, no heaven, no hell, no sin or any bullshit like that.

Sinny
cheshiredragon wrote:
i believe in you, sinny Smile

You would get extra special favors Grin

:hug:

Sinny
Bob of QF wrote:
Sinny wrote:

Oh, so you think Fair Play is a valuable trait in a deity?

Nice!

You'll notice that most of your typical deities do not have such a trait; they tend towards playing special favorites....

...you know, like that evil gym coach who used to pick his favorite students and made fun of the less capable ones....

...and *exactly* like the bible-god.

Ha ha well CD is my extra special favorite if I were the god
but not to worry I wouldn't make fun of anyone while favoring CD Wink

Being a god is responsibility just like being an employer, supervisor, police officer or anyone with authority and power. If I were a god and didn't act responsibly and show proof I run the risk of you humans worshiping me the wrong way and having other gods instead of me. That would make me either a stupid god or a made up human god with make believe qualities, etc. Now why would I take that risk and destroy the whole system I set up just to watch it fail and end up not being worshiped by so many instead of being worshiped my way by everyone all the time. Though I'd much prefer being respected than worshiped.
Edited by Sinny on 02/13/2009 20:02

jayon
fuck god! (no disrespect, Sinny) Fuck myth. You want to be god, except the fact that people will dispise you for everything you did even if it's everything you created. "Why would people do that?" You know what? Fuck you for thinking that too! Damn, I guess I drank too much... Fuck that too...

RayvenAlandria
Jayon is feeling frisky this evening.

i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Rayven_Alandria/pics%20for%20web%20use/funny-pictures-cat-challenges-you-t.jpg

Sinny
Ha ha ha Rayven that's cute

Jayon don't worry I would treat you very well too. Besides I wouldn't care if people despised me out of petty jealousy if I were a god I could always smite them Pfft

and as I think I said I wouldn't require worshiping and bowing down and all that ego shit.

Bob of QF
Okay, I've stewed on it a bit.

If *I* were god, I wouldn't do *anything*.

After starting out the Universe, obviously.

But, once intelligent life emerged, I'd post some basic behaviour guides.

And, I'd not do so in ancient writings, but in magical, giant fiery letters emblazoned across the sky....hmm.

Only during the daytime. Why ruin a beautiful night sky?

What would I say? What would I ask?

Okay:

--------------------------

1) Try to Get Along. You can, if you try.

2) Try to Respect One Another.

3) No one person is worth more than any other person.

4) No group of people is worth more than one person; one person is never worth more than a group of people. Try to seek a balance between these two.

5) Males are not superior to Females. Females are not superior to Males. Keep these firmly in mind, when dealing with each other.

6) No single person is *ever* right All The Time. Same goes, raised by the size of the group times one thousand, for groups of people.

7) Might does NOT make Right.

8) Try to Get Along. You can, if you try.

-----------------------------------
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Jump to Forum: