View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Goat kills pastor
cheshiredragon
The funniest stuff just happens, the comedians just point it out. HAHAHAHA
You really can't write this stuff. I want to see how they are going to explain God's will on this one.

http://www.livele...1206379104
That's right, I said it...

RayvenAlandria
I bet those people will claim that the goat was possessed by a demon. What bothers me about that video is that the cop uses it as an opportunity to preach, and the station doesn't edit that BS out. blaa.

Bob of QF
Well, that's what those silly christians get, for straying from their roots.

Christianity was founded on a religion of goat-herders. But do you see goat herding taught in modern churches? No, you do not.

Thus, the Lesson from God.

Sadly most will miss the *real* message entirely.....

Grin
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

catman
And an autopsy will not be performed. I think it likely that the pastor had a heart attack and that the goat may not have killed him. They had to shoot the goat rather than simply getting it under control? That sucks.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
Angry Goat Kills Pastor
A Tennessee man suffers a fatal heart attack after being rammed by his pet

The report itself is a bit confusing - first it's claimed the goat killed the pastor, then it's claimed the pastor had a fatal heart attack after being rammed by the pet goat. I don't think the pastor could have died from both causes. And no autopsy. Hmpf. Figures.

I'm more familiar with the nature of pastors than the nature of goats, and I wouldn't be surprised if the pastor did things to goad the goat rather than the other way around. Maybe he just finally pissed the goat off a little too much.

Doubting Thomas
All I know is, time to start raising goats. Maybe that'll keep the bible thumpers from coming to my door.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Sinny
Wouldn't it be funny to find out that the pastor was trying to have sex with the goat and ended up getting rammed by the goat only to end up having a heart attack. Still not funny that the goat was shot that was not necessary IMO but I may be wrong since I can't get the video on my computer.

:evilgrl:
Edited by Sinny on 03/24/2009 19:27

Jump to Forum: