View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
MMumbledR
Theory_Execution
The DailyMail is not a paper I ahve any respect for, ever since hearing that they supported the Nazi's in WW2.

In the UK it reads like the shitter shelf of a BNP-NF-anyotherracistgrouptoboot director-in-chief.

Yet today, someone delivered this interesting article to my eyes.

http://www.laysci...t/node/507

The Daily Mail has an Irish counterpart, and while the British paper is telling of the ills and dangers of the MMR vaccine, the Irish department are singing its praises!

As the writer of the article points out, sell the story, dont print the truth.

catman
I can see why you have no respect for it. In effect, it's been a tabloid sheet for some time, hasn't it? I wonder what the reasoning is (if any) behind the two-facedness.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Theory_Execution
As the author points out, they have chosen the story that sells in that place and made it their headline.

I dont give much time to any papers any more, occasionally will read a free one.

catman
I don't read papaers much either any more. I subscribed to the local one until recently, but as it continued to shrink in size and increase in price, I regretfully let it go. Newspapers are dying, I'm afraid, and it's too bad because they do local news better than anyone else. (At least some do.)

Craigslist is partly to blame. The classified ads in papers are not able to compete with the online site.
Edited by catman on 04/15/2009 15:52
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Jump to Forum: