View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Faith Fighter game
Doubting Thomas
http://www.mediaw...n-outrage/

Apparently people of various religions are all upset at an online game that pits religious icons against each other in a fist fight.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

catman
But it is fine for the religious to fight and slaughter each other in real life? What don't the Muslims object to? I think it's a hoot.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

derF
I wonder how certain religions would feel if they were offered up cartoons of Bin Laden or Muhammed punching out Jesus or the Pope or a high ranking Rabbi? It seems these shallow religious conservatives only lash out at caricatures that belittle their own, chosen, religious icons.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

catman
But of course. Death to all the false gods and prophets! Of course, that means all of them.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Jump to Forum: