View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » Funny Zone
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
E-mail Tick Warning
sin
TICK WARNING!

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself
a couple of times, unintentionally...but this one is real, and it's important. Please
send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

This is the time of year to think of ticks once again.
If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due
to the warm weather and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up,

DO NOT DO IT!! THIS IS A SCAM!! They only want to see you naked.

Wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid….

Bob of QF
I wonder if it's the same bunch that used to go around and give out free gynecological exams? Amateur, of course.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

derF
That is odd! They didn't make me dance.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

sin
Let's not forget the free breast exams :lol:

That really did happen in my State many years ago. It was actually reported in the newspaper and some older women really did fall for it. Guess they couldn't back out soon enough after the women answered. Shock

derF
Couldn't you offer free breast exams if you explained beforehand that you were merely examining them to determine their degree of artistic perfection rather than evaluating them in a medical sense? I'll give you three to one odds that there would still be a fairly substantial number of women who would submit the the exam just to find out where they stand. (Oooh, gonna get in trouble for this one!)

Hypatia
derF wrote:
Couldn't you offer free breast exams if you explained beforehand that you were merely examining them to determine their degree of artistic perfection rather than evaluating them in a medical sense? I'll give you three to one odds that there would still be a fairly substantial number of women who would submit the the exam just to find out where they stand. (Oooh, gonna get in trouble for this one!)

Ha ha, very funny! I don't know about a 'fairly substantial amount' of women, but yeah, I think some would definitely do it. Some would for the reason you said, and some would do it just to do it. But then some might smack a person up the side of the head who offered free breast exams at a womans front door, just to determine the degree of pain and suffering a bowl of plastic fruit traveling at high velocity could cause, as well as study the force needed to rearrange bone and soft tissue on one cheek of the face. Grin

sin
Bob, Derf and Patia you guys rock. You all make me laugh more than the joke I posted did :lol:

:elmodance:

:laughcat:

Doubting Thomas
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

sin
Well after all DT you must help them by looking just to be sure. Course you could down and dirty and have an electric shaver handy just to make it look good Shock

Doubting Thomas
Actually I prefer it hairy. Not super hairy, but nice & trimmed. But I'm not into the shaved look... too much like prepubescence for my taste.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

sin
Yeah tried the shaved look...let me tell ya not a good idea LOL.

derF
I love it when threads take interesting turns like this.

Jump to Forum: